Fair Trade, Organic Cotton, Recycled Materials
- No negative effects on harvesters health
- Builds Strong Soil through Crop Rotation
- Controls weeds through Cultivation and Hand Hoeing
- Avoids chemical destruction caused to land
- Maintains a balance between pests and their natural predators through healthy soil
- Encourages fair trade practices.
- Recycling protects and expands U.S. manufacturing jobs and increases U.S. competitiveness.
- Recycling prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of products from virgin materials.
- Recycling decreases emissions of greenhouse gases that contribute to global climate change.
- Recycling conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
-Recycling helps sustain the environment for future generations.
-Recycling reduces the need for landfilling and incineration.
- 25 percent of all insecticides are used in cotton production.
- It takes 10 years to ban a pesticide in the USA using present procedures.
- There are 14 pesticides found to cause reproductive problems.
- There are currently 400 pesticides on the market that have not been tested to determine if they cause cancer, birth defects or wildlife toxicity.